The Best Launcher Blade, as requested by many of today's top tournament archers, was designed and endorsed by champion archer Dave Cousins. This blade is made from the highest quality tempered spring steel which resists corrosion and is carefully shaped to provide the most consistent arrow launch possible. It is the strongest and simplest blade style available and provides a stiffer feel and will fit most launcher rests.
Dave Cousins Best Launcher blade comes in two widths, narrow and wide and in three thicknesses of 0.008 inch, 0.010 inch, 0.012 inch. Choose the thickness that suits your arrows. If you are unsure, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in your choice.
- 0.2 inch narrow and 0.008 inch thick for arrows under 325 grains
- 0.3 inch wide and 0.008 inch thick for arrows under 325 grains
- 0.2 inch narrow and 0.010 inch thick for arrows 325-425 grains
- 0.3 inch wide and 0.010 inch thick for arrows 325-425 grains
- 0.2 inch narrow and 0.012 inch thick for arrows over 425 grains
- 0.3 inch wide and 0.012 inch thick for arrows over 425 grains
Easy two-screw installation. The blade fits tightly into a machined groove for precise launcher alignment and is then secured into place with two small hex bolts. Rock solid all metal construction and precision machining equal a rest you can depend on. To micro-adjust, simply loosen an adjustment hex bolt and twist the micro knob to make precision adjustments.