- The bow every recreational archer needs to learn and grow in the sport, with an extreme level of versatility and adjustability.
- Do-it-yourself draw weight adjustments of 5 to 55 pounds designed to grow with the archer.
- Rotating modules allow for an astounding 18 to 30 inches of draw length adjustments as the archer grows.
- Fully equipped and ready to go with user-friendly and durable accessories. Just add arrows.
- Delivers the performance and looks it takes to stand out in a crowd
- 6 different colors to choose from.
MASS WEIGHT 3.2 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH 18" - 30"
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT 5 - 55 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
SPEED 295 FPS
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE 31"
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
BRACE HEIGHT 7"
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.