THE NEW CBE AXIS SIGHT IS COMPRISED OF A CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED DESIGN THAT SEEKS TO MAKE ACHIEVING THE CLEANEST SHOT POSSIBLE, RAISING THE BAR ON ADJUSTABILITY AND STABILITY THE CBE WAY.
Featuring a redesigned riser mount bar clamp and 6.5" high modulus machined carbon-fiber bar, the Axis creates a dependable and customizable rock-solid foundation that elevates your set up. The carbon-fiber extension bar includes detent clicks with numbered positions to make sure your sight goes back to the exact same spot when installed. The redesigned elevation system removes unwanted play while maintaining rapid yet smooth adjustments, solid mounting, and easy adjustments. The Axis combines precision and durability into an all–in-one sight that will fulfill any archer's needs.
For further ease of use and adaptability, the Axis features a Windage Tube Clamp locating collar that allows the scope to be removed for travel and reinstalled with ease to the same exact location when ready for use. Moreover, the sight includes Interchangeable Sight Scales that can be mounted on either side of the Elevation Bar with precision. For even further customizability, additional features include NEW Dual Micro Adjustable Machined Indicators, Micro Adjustable Windage with Locking Screw, 1st, 2nd & 3rd axis adjustments, zero backlash .002" per click windage and elevation adjustments, and 24 turn / 20 click windage and elevation.
Weight: 10.15 oz
- Redesigned Riser Mount & Carbon Bar Clamp - creating a solid foundation
- 6.5" High Modulous Machined Carbon-Fiber Bar
- Detent clicks for dovetail extension with numbered positions
- Redesigned Elevation System - offers improved rigidity
- Elevation Lock Down
- Rapid Slide Adjustment
- Elevation Tension Adjustment
- Standalone 1st Axis Adjustment
- Infinitely Adjustable Bar Mount Elevation
- Windage Tube Clamp locating collar - allows scope to be easily removed for travel and installation
- NEW Dual Micro Adjustable Machined Indicatiors
- Micro Adjustable Windage with Locking Screw
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd axis adjustments
- Zero backlash .002" per click windage and elevation adjustments
- 24 turn/ 20 click windage and elevation
- Interchangeable Sight Scales can be mounted on either side of the elevation bar with precision